- Lymphatic Drainage
- Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Wellbeing-Clinic-1545736285744114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07852424990
This is a highly specialized form of massage, which uses light, rhythmical, very precise hand movements,pressures and sequences it works at skin level to influence the direction and speed of lymphatic flow, re-directing if necessary. It assist in clearing sluggish tissues of waste and swelling
It can be effective for:
- Weight loss
- Detoxification program.
- Speed healing after program for fibromyalgia .
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
- younger, healthier looking skin.
- Migraine, common acne, constipation,
- Eczema, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid and osteoarthritis,
- Sinus and chronic catarrh.
- Scar tissue,
- Fracture, dislocation or surgical procedure
- Reduction of swelling
- Decrease in joint pain
- Hip /knee replacement.
- Complement mobilization by physical therapy.
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
- Craniosacral Fascial Therapy(CFT) was developed by Dr. Barry Gillespie as a specific integration of craniosacral, fascial, and TMJ-dentalbodywork to support brain function. The brain has an inherent cyclical motion; it expands and contracts like a breathing pulse moving the CSF (cerebrospinalfluid). This movement of the CSF that is the communication between the cranium and the sacrum is a critical factor for normal brain function and well-being.
- It can be effective for:
- optimum brain function,
- Sports injuries, head injuries,
- Migraine, earaches, jaw, sholider & neck aches
- Physical & emotional issues (Depression & anxiety)
- TMJ syndrome.
- ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, autism,
- Learning disorders,dyslexia, epilepsy,
- Allergies, asthma
Amal was warm, approachable and professional. It was a very healing experience.
Outstanding !!! Well recommended xxxx
I offer counselling for adults, children and couples for all issues. My specific training includes bereavement counselling.